Sat, Apr 30, 2022 One-minute read
Some excellent news,
pfsense-api has been updated to
v1.4.0 which brings
several fantastic changes.
- Support for pfSense+ (this could be a catalyst for many new customers)
- Basic Auth instead of sending in the body* (see notes)
- OpenAPI swagger endpoint (previously it was a markdown doc)
- API IP white listing (might make HTTP access more palatable)
- Basic Auth is better than munging a body to pass authentication but I cannot switch completely for backward compatibility reasons.